Friday, April 16, 2010

Dear Graysie,


I’m still in Colorado! Every day I’m gaining strength and peace about my adoption plans. All of my family here (and back home) supports my decision to place you in an adoptive family. They know I’m making this decision out of love. This brings me to my amazing news…. I think I might have found your adoptive family, your forever family (I like that term better)!

My cousins R and G (they live in Denver, R is my aunt’s son and G is his wife; very nice couple! ) know a couple named Josh and Ambyr . They want to meet me, to find out more about you! What’s even more crazy and incredible is that Josh and Ambyr were at church camp this summer, when I was there! What’s even crazier is that as soon as my Aunt S said there was a couple, friends of R and G, I immediately knew who that couple was. Without seeing a picture or even hearing their name, their charming little family popped into my head! Just to confirm my thoughts my Aunt S whipped out a picture of them and it was the same family that I was picturing! I remember exactly who they are! I think it’s a God thing! They had two charming toddlers, a girl and a boy, and a delightful little baby, also a girl. WOW! You might have 2 sisters and a brother! They seemed like the perfect family! Could it really be possible that I have found your adoptive family without even looking?!?! This just feels so right! I think this just might be God’s perfect plan for you and for me. R and G are taking me to meet your possible “forever family” tomorrow. I’m so excited, anxious, nervous, hopeful, terrified, and optimistic.

Love, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment