Friday, April 9, 2010

Dear Graysie:


I'm having so much fun living my dream of being a mommy. I am high on life doing what I've dreamt about for years. I am your typical "stay at home mom" who is never at home. Emma, Kaidon, Mihya and I spend our days drenched in togetherness and I am enjoying each day to the fullest. I am meant to be a mom, I was designed for this. To say I have "extreme pride in what I do" is an understatement, although words cannot describe fully how much I am enjoying my life right now.


Your daddy and I have a love that I have not seen in any other couple. We adore each other and respect each other to the fullest. Although we see each others flaws, unlike most of the couples we know who decide to nag about those flaws your daddy and I have formed an unspoken gesture that we will just fill in for each others short comings. We do it without nagging and frustration but out of deep love for one another. We focus on the kids as much as possible while being sure to stay focused on the marriage we both cherish. I am a better person because of your daddy and he is better because of me, something we both acknowledge.


Our family is picture perfect. We have two adorable toddlers and a beautiful baby girl, a great house, great friends, a thriving business, a dog, and made for t.v. love. Who could ever ask for more? I couldn't dream of anything being better and yet just when I think it can't get any better than it is right now, it does. Soon, very,very soon!


I love you forever!

mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment