Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dear Graysie:


Daily I am being prepared for your arrival and molded into the mommy that will love and care for you and yet, I am completely unaware of your existence.


Your daddy and I have recently decided that our family is complete with just Emma, kaidon, and Mihya. We are so sure of this decision that daddy has even been to the doctor so that we are sure we wont have any more babies.


Tonight your daddy and I had our bible study. We meet weekly to talk about life and marriage and kids. Tonight we talked about feeling led. What you don't know yet, but will have plenty of time to learn, is that I am a questioner by nature and therefore I posed some questions tonight that to me were not important, but turns out they were the start of everything! Tonight I wondered out loud in our bible study group that if I felt led about an important issue like having more children and your daddy didn't, what are we to do? Graysie, what you have to know, is that I didn't even think I wanted more children. I was just wondering out loud what someone would do if that were to happen. Your daddy got nervous and thought I wanted another baby and this made him tell me over and over he would not be having one. I started to get pretty frustrated at him and even though I didn't think I wanted another baby, it made me upset that he wouldn't listen to me. What if I decided to change my mind? After much discussion with the rest of our group, we decided that God can do great things to change people's hearts. Your daddy even said that if God dropped a baby on his door step he was certainly not going to turn it away but that he thought God was powerful enough to change some one's heart so that people would feel led in the the same direction. Little did daddy know, that God would do just that!


I already love you, I'm already fighting for you to be mine and I haven't even been told about you. How special is that?

Love you forever!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment