Friday, May 14, 2010

Dear Graysie,

I spent the entire day with Ambyr, Josh, and their children: Emma, Kaidon, and Mihya. My time with them was AMAZING! They make me feel so welcomed and comfortable. They treat me like I’m their family! I truly believe this is God’s perfect plan! You will have a wonderful family!

Our first stop was “Babies R Us”. I still can’t believe they let ME pick out your crib bedding and nursery décor. I took this responsibility VERY seriously! I not only want you to love it, but I really want them to be pleased as well. I immediately think PINK, PINK, PINK! But then I remember Mihya’s nursery, it’s done in neutrals. Maybe Ambyr is not a pink person? Then I saw the perfect choice, a shabby chic style baby quilt in lavender and lime green. I adore it!

Then it was time to choose your crib. Once again, they let ME pick it out! My eyes went straight to the white cribs. They look so fresh and cheery! I want your room to have the same ambiance as a bright spring morning: full of joy and evoking a feeling like your day is full of endless spectacular possibilities.

They have no idea how much it meant to me to be able to choose what your nursery would look like. It made me feel included in your future. It made me feel like I added something beautiful to your life. It made me feel hopeful. Even though it’s just fabric and wood I wanted to make the perfect choice because I want your life to be perfect and filled with happiness! And if the only way I can express that is by filling your room with bright purples and greens, I will thankfully take it.

Love,

Amanda

P.S I have so much more to tell you about my day with your “forever family” but I’ll save the rest for tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment